Alteryx Masterclass for Data Analytics, ETL and Reporting
This is a complete tutorial on Alteryx Masterclass for Data Analytics which can be completed within a weekend. Data Analysis and Analytics process automation are the most sought-after skills for Data analysis roles in all the companies. Alteryx designer core certification portrays one of the most desired skills in the market. So whether you want to start a career as a data scientist or just grow you data analysis skills, or just want to learn Alteryx or take Alteryx designer core certification, this course will cover everything you need to know to do that.
What you’ll learn
- Data Cleaning and Validation using Alteryx
- How to create ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) process in Alteryx
- How to find insights from data and perform Data Analytics
- How to import data from several types of sources such as CSV, TXT, ZIP, SQL, AWS, XML etc.
- How to create a report from the insights and mail it to your team
- Basic understanding of the data storage concepts will be helpful. Coding background is NOT required for this course
5 Reasons why you should choose this Alteryx course
- Carefully designed curriculum teaching you only the most used functionalities of Alteryx in business environment
- Concise – you can complete this Alteryx designer core certification course within one weekend
- Business related examples and case studies for learning Alteryx and becoming an Alteryx designer
- Downloadable resources on Alteryx
- Your queries will be responded by the Instructor himself
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Alteryx course.
Why Alteryx for Data Analysis and Analytics process automation?
Alteryx is the leader in data blending and advanced analytics software. Alteryx Analytics provides analysts with an intuitive workflow for data blending and advanced analytics that leads to deeper insights in hours, not the weeks typical of traditional approaches. Alteryx masterclass for data-analytics makes it easy to incorporate statistical, predictive and spatial analysis in the same workflow environment with over 60 pre-built tools— and you don’t have to write a single line of code.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek and Pukhraj. Instructors of the course have been teaching Data Science and Machine Learning for over a decade. We have an in-depth understanding on and practical exposure to Alteryx.
We are also the creators of some of the most popular online courses – with over a million enrollments and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
I had an awesome moment taking this course. It broaden my knowledge more on the power use of Excel as an analytical tools. Kudos to the instructor! – Sikiru
Very insightful, learning very nifty tricks and enough detail to make it stick in your mind. – Armand
Teaching our students is our job and we are committed to it. If you have any questions about the course content, Alteryx, practice sheet or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
By the end of this course, your confidence in using Alteryx will soar. You’ll have a thorough understanding of how to use Alteryx for study or as a career opportunity.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1 of this Alteryx course!
What type of software is Alteryx?
Alteryx Designer is a Windows software application that provides an intuitive drag-and- drop user interface for users to create repeatable workflow processes. Users can drag tools from a toolbox onto a canvas, connect them together, and edit their properties to create Alteryx workflows, apps, and macros
What is analytic process automation?
Analytic Process Automation (APA) is the technology that allows anyone in your organization to easily share data, automate tedious and complex processes, and turn data into results. With Analytic Process Automation, anyone can unlock predictive and prescriptive insights that drive quick wins and fast ROI.
How expensive is Alteryx?
We get one month free trial for Alteryx and we suggest that students complete the course within this trial period. Otherwise, Alteryx Designer – Alteryx’s desktop-based, design-time platform costs $5,195 per year, per user under a one-year contract.
What is ETL?
The ETL (extract, transform, load) process is the most popular method of collecting data from multiple sources and loading it into a centralized data warehouse. ETL is an essential component of data warehousing and analytics.
How much can I earn?
In the US, median salary of an Analytics process developer is $74,835 and in India average salary is Rs. 7,06,902 per year. Accenture, Tata Consultancy Services, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Capgemini, IBM, Infosys etc. are major recruiters for people skilled in Analytics Automation tools.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to have a career in the field of Data Analytics and automation
- ETL developers and data process automation developers
- Business managers who want to understand the entire ETL and analytics process and become capable of implementing it
Created by Start-Tech Academy
Last updated 4/2021
Size: 2.49 GB